Helping You Get A Fresh Start In Central New Jersey
No one wants his or her life consumed by debt. You may feel like you have run out of options, but there are solutions. At the law offices of William H. Oliver, Jr. & Associates, we can help you put an end to debt and regain control of your financial future by filing for bankruptcy.
You Can Be Debt Free. Contact William H. Oliver, Jr. & Associates for a free bankruptcy consultation in Monmouth or Ocean County.
Monmouth, New Jersey, Debt Relief Attorney
With offices in Neptune and Toms River, our firm has helped thousands of clients throughout New Jersey find a way through trying times. Whether you have personal or business-related debt, we will work to help you find the right solution for your needs. You can rely on us for sound advice for any bankruptcy issue, including the following:
- The bankruptcy process: From filing your initial bankruptcy petition to obtaining your final discharge, we will be there to walk you through the entire process.
- Personal bankruptcy: Whether you are looking for immediate relief through Chapter 7 bankruptcy or you want to keep your most important assets through Chapter 13 bankruptcy, we will help you find a plan that works for you.
- Business bankruptcy: With a Chapter 11 bankruptcy plan, you can reorganize your business debt and make steady payments, avoiding insolvency and improving the long-term health of your company.
- Home mortgage modifications: To regain control on financial issues, it may be beneficial for our lawyers to negotiate directly with your mortgage lender to modify loan terms. Mortgage modifications can prevent foreclosure and address critical financial matters.
- Benefits of bankruptcy: Filing for bankruptcy can be the start of a new financial life. There can be many benefits, including putting a stop to creditor harassment, wage garnishment, car repossession, home foreclosure, eviction actions and many others.
- Debt settlement or negotiation: If a portion of a debt is forgiven through settlement or negotiation, it could be considered taxable income. Bankruptcy may avoid the tax completely. We can help you find the solution that is the best fit for your needs.
- Bankruptcy and divorce: It is important to know what bankruptcy can and can't do for those who have been recently divorced. We will explain your rights under the law and help you get back on the right financial path.
Free Attorney Consultation
With offices in Toms River and Neptune, our New Jersey bankruptcy attorney is ready to answer your questions and help you find the right debt relief solution. Evening and Saturday appointments are available. Call toll free: 866-974-1136 or fill out our contact form. Hablamos español.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.